This is the the website for the 35th International Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics, which will take place in Davis (USA). Topics include all aspects of combinatorics and their relations with other parts of mathematics, physics, computer science, and biology.
- Karim Adiprasito (Einstein Institute of Mathematics, Israel)
- Jonah Blasiak (Drexel, USA)
- Melody Chan (Brown University, USA)
- Eric Fusy (Marne-la-Vallee, France)
- Rei Inoue (Chiba University, Japan)
- Mohamed Omar (Harvey Mudd College, USA)
- Sybille Schroll (Universitaet Koeln, Germany)
- Anna Weigandt (MIT, USA)
- Paul Zinn-Justin (Melbourne University, Australia)
Location & time
The conference will take place July 17-21, 2023 at UC Davis, California.