Guidelines for talk presentations
All talks will be held in the Science Lecture Hall. The lecture hall contains 8 large blackboards and projectors. Plenary talks are 50 minutes in length with 5 minutes for questions and 5 minutes for turnover. Contributed talks are 20 minutes in length with 5 minutes for questions and 5 minutes for turnover.
Guidelines for poster presentations
Poster sessions will be held on Tuesday July 18 and Thursday July 20 from 5pm until 6:30pm in the Multipurpose Room at the Student Community Center. Your poster should satisfy the following requirements:
- Posters should be in landscape format and must be at most 48" wide and 36" tall (A0 paper size is perfect).
- Posters must contain a title with clearly specified authors, their affiliations, and contact information of the presenting author.
The posters will be presented on easels.
If you want to get your poster printed in Davis there are two options.
Repro Graphics, which is a part of UC Davis, can print posters for a lower price than most local copy stores. To print with Repro Graphics, please follow the directions below:
- By July 1, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- Size: We recommend 36"x48" landscape (see the information about poster session poster boards)
- Material: Photo gloss or photo satin paper. Other options include vinyl or fabric
- Your poster as a pdf attachment
- Pick up date/location: We recommend picking up on Monday, July 17 at their Davis Campus Office
- They will process your order and send you a confirmation and final price (they estimate about ~$50 or more depending on the specifics of your poster)
- Pick up your poster and pay with cash or credit card
Davis Fedex can print posters, but their prices are higher at ~$70 for a 36"x48" poster